Jeweller - Business News Jeweller provides the most up-to-date coverage of the Australian jewellery industry, providing business owners with insight, training material and coverage of current affairs.
- World Wildlife Fund criticises watch and jewellery industryby Samuel Ord on 5 December 2023 at 1:00 pm
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has issued a scathing criticism of the jewellery and watch industry, publishing a report raising questions about the environmental impact of the trade.
- Pleasing trends in jewellery sales ahead of holiday seasonby Samuel Ord on 4 December 2023 at 1:00 pm
As jewellery retailers prepare for the year's busiest period, Retail Edge has published a review of November’s jewellery sales, detailing several positive trends.
- Unexpected twist in Russian diamond sanctions sagaby Samuel Ord on 4 December 2023 at 1:00 pm
The long-awaited next round of sanctions against the Russian diamond industry may also target lab-created diamonds, according to recent media reports.
- Fancy colour diamonds light up auctionsby Samuel Ord on 4 December 2023 at 1:00 pm
A 15.48-carat fancy colour diamond, known as the Pink Supreme, was the headline act at the most recent Christie’s jewellery auction in Hong Kong, returning a hefty sum.
- More leadership change at the Responsible Jewellery Councilby Samuel Ord on 4 December 2023 at 1:00 pm
The Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) has confirmed that David Bouffard will step down from the position of chairman next year.